I got SPLASHED by Diary of an Anxious Black Woman (that should have been my name – Black and forever anxious!) I’m just copying over the whole blurb……….
The Splash award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs. When you receive this award, you must:
1. Put the logo on your blog/post.
2. Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash award.
So in keeping with this Splash Award meme, I “splash” the following blogs:
Loudrastress – We sat down one day in her office at Wits and she hasnt stopped writing brilliance since!
Nigerian Curiosity – Inspiring Nigerian / Politico, mama of 3, full time workaholic – how does she manage all these?
Kameelah Writes – and continues to inspire plus some of the most impressive photography online.
Standtall – The Activist – Inspiring young Nigerian woman’s blog and an exceptionally amazing young woman who is still not growing her dreads argggggggggggg!
Marians Blog – Impressive writing on race, Afro-Descendent’s and slavery
Geoffrey Philp’s Blog Spot – I just love this blog on the Caribbean, literature and anything Geoffrey likes.
Lance Tooks Journal of amazing drawings and graphic novels
Lenosphere IT Collective – Inspiring Digiactive
Struggle News Worldwide – Impressive work dedicated to bringing us news of global struggles